Next week In the 12 years I have taught math courses at PGSS we have always had final exams.
This year with Covid No Finals, but you will have a final review to do at home.
It will be on the website Monday morning at 8 am and is due Wednesday at 3 pm.
I will not be marking anything that comes in late.
This will not drop your mark, but it is your chance to check / show me what you know.
You can use your notes, but please do it yourself and show all work needed.
Week 11 June 22 - 24 Mon - Wed Assigned Monday 8 am, due Wednesday 24th by 3 pm.
I will not be marking anything sent after the deadline.
Go to the assignment page.
Week 10 June 15 - 19 Day 3 Copy Notes and do Assignment
Week 9 June 8 - 12 Day 3 On assignment page Example / Show You Know / assignment
Week 8 June 1 - 5 Day 1 Nothing ( some students are back in class / optional )
Day 2 Please review algebra and graphing ( you can do the first half of getting started)
Day 3 Assignment out of book and several questions
Day 4 Nothing
Day 5 Nothing
Week 7 May 25 - 29 Day 1 Nothing
Day 2 A few notes and 5 graphs
Day 4 Nothing
Day 5 Notes and other examples
Week 6 May 19 - 22 Day 1 Algebra Test ( Assigned Tuesday, Due Wednesday by 3 pm)
Day 4 Linear Relations Notes
Day 5 On Assignment page
- You do not get marks, we are going grade less and it's about doing your best.
- If I don't send corrections, great job.
- If you get something incorrect, I try and explain how to correct it. (the most efficient way)
- I am not being negative, I became a teacher to help students improve at math (at everything).
- In this time of CoVid, I am giving 6, 8 or 10 (either ok, good or awesome)
- We have got just over 4 weeks until summer, lets keep learning.